Information for foreign citizens
entering I.Zalutskij Molodechno State Medical College in 2021
Molodechno Medical School was founded in 1991. In 2007 Molodechno Medical School received the status of a college. Today studies are arranged on the basis of the general secondary education. >
Foreign citizens and persons without citizenship are admitted to Molodechno State Medical College in the following specialties:
- 2-79 01 31 "Nursing", qualification" nurse".
- 2-79 01 01 “Therapeutic nursing”, qualification “feldsher-obstetrician, physician assistant”.
The duration of the course for the specialty 2-79 01 31 "Nursing" is a year and 10 months.
The duration of the course for the specialty 2-79 01 01 “Therapeutic nursing” - 2 years and 10 months.
Fees for education are 1500 dollars per year. Graduates of the college get a diploma of international specimen.
STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED WITH A HOSTEL.
STUDIES ARE HELD IN RUSSIAN.
Admission of foreign citizens to Molodechno Medical College is arranged on the basis of the Decree of the council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus № 442 of 07.07.1993 "About Education of Foreign Citizens in the Republic of Belarus" and also on the basis of the "Rules on admission to Specialized High Educational Establishments" (approved by the Decree of the president of the Republic of Belarus № 6 of 07.02.2006).
Foreign citizens and persons without citizenship (their representatives) should submit to the admission board the following papers:
- application form for admission, set by the Ministry of Education, to the chosen specialty addressed to the Principal;
- medical certificate issued by a Belarusian health care establishment (after an obligatory medical check-up).
- medical certificate of a negative HIV-infection reaction issued by an official medical heath care establishment of the candidate’s native country.
- birth certificate (or legally verified copy).
- 6 photos 3 x 4 cm;
- passport or substituting document (should be submitted by entrant (candidate) personally);
- visas and obligatory medical insurance executed in the order established on the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
ALL PAPERS MUST BE TRANSLATED INTO RUSSIAN OR BELARUSIAN LANGUAGE AND BE LEGALLY VERIFIED.
Admission campaign period for foreign entrants:
The admittance of papers begins – July 20, 2021.
- till 12th August – free of charge or for payment according to Belarusian international agreements;
- till 17th August – for payment for those entrants who have the corresponding level of previous education and on the basis of final tests for entering to the institutions of the Republic of Belarus;
- till 15th October- for payment on the basis of an interview in the college, which shows the level of the Russian/ Belarusian language proficiency necessary for understanding and learning the subjects of the course.
Studying process in Molodechno Medical College in all specialities is conducted in the Russian language. Foreign citizens who are not confident enough of the language of studies should take preparatory course in the educational establishment with receipt of certificate about its completion. The college gives the possibility for specialists with secondary medical education to improve their qualification and also gives them further training.
For profound study of the subjects there are 23 study-rooms and laboratories equipped according to the modern requirements and achievements in medicine. There is a library and reading-room, conference hall with up-to-date musical equipment, a computer room with Internet access, and sports room in the college.
We are glad to welcome those students who will live in the third millennium and who decided to take up the noblest profession on the Earth - the profession of a medical person.